Saturday, July 11, 2009

About Me


My name is Nuratiqah binti Suhaimi. I am 19 years old. I was born on 18 October 1990 in Klang, Selangor. My zodiac is Libra. I am studying in UiTM, Segamat. I am taking Diploma in Banking. I am a part 3 student. I stayed in hostel at Baiduri College. Besides that, I choose this Banking Course because I like to learn more about Economics, Business and Accounting. My ambition is I want to be a successful woman and have my own career in the future.


I also interested to have a new experience. I hope I will have a new experience at UiTM, Segamat because I just came here. I just transferred from UiTM Samarahan. Even though, I am a homesick person I hope I will get along at this campus to finish my studies. I also want to improve my study especially in English Language. I hope I will do the best for this semester.


Furthermore, I have many hobbies. I like listening to music, reading novels, chatting with my friends and also I like to go window shopping with my family when I come back to my hometown. I really like watching Korean and Taiwan dramas such as Full House, Devil Beside Me and many more. My favourite actor is Robert Pattinson because he is very handsome guy. I also love Taiwanese actress, Raine Yang because she is very cute.


My favourite food is my Mom's cooking and my favourite drink is Iced Lemon Tea. I really like to eat Ice Cream and chocolate.


I hope that everyone who view my blog will have the same interest and hobbies as I am. So, I hope we can share together. This is my life and I really love my life.

No comments: