Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Roommates






In university life, we need to stay in the hostel because all of us prefer to stay here. They think it easy for them to study together, to find friends and save our money. So, I also stayed in hostel at Baiduri College. My room number is B113 at level 1. In my room, I have three roommates. They are two seniors from Part 6 and one junior from Part 3. My first roommate whom I called her ‘Kak Aien’ is a Part 6 student. She is taking Diploma in Information Management. Her name is Siti Nurul Syahrain binti Abdul Jabar. She is 21 years old. She was born on 18 February 1988 in Batu Pahat, Johor. Her zodiac is Aquarius. She is the eldest daughter from seven siblings. She is a friendly person. Her hobbies are reading novels and also watching a Korean Dramas. Her favourite food is Chicken Rice. And, her favourite drinks are soy bean and lime juice. She also interested in adventure activities such as camping and jungle tracking. Her ambition is she wants to open a business. She also a best student, she got dean’s list every semester except in Part 2.




My second roommate is also a Part 6 student. She is also taking Diploma in Information Management. She is also a ‘Kak Aien’ classmate. I called her ‘Kak Jiha’. Her name is Siti Najiha binti Ahmad. She is 21 years old. She was born on 10 February 1988 in Muar, Johor. Her zodiac is Aquarius. She is a fourth from six siblings. She is a quiet person. Her hobbies are drawing, reading novels, and comics. Her favourite food is ‘Mee Bandung’. And her favourite drink is Orange Juice. She also interested in travelling. Her ambition are she wants to be a landscape designer and teacher.




My third roommate is a Part 3 student. She also taking in Diploma in Information Management. I called her ‘Yaya’. Her name is Nurul Nadiah binti Abdul Rashid. She was born on 22Nd June 1990 in Hospital Besar Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang. She was lived in Shah Alam. Her zodiac is Cancer. She is the youngest sister from 5 siblings. She is a happy go lucky and clumsy person. Her hobbies are watching television and surfing Internet. Her favourite food is ‘Gulai Lemak Ketam’ and her favourite drink is coke light. She also interested in window shopping. Her ambition is she wants to be a Chief Executive Officer (CEO).




Because of all my roommates are from DIIM course, one of roommate who is Yaya said that their course is interesting but sometimes its quick difficult because they should have to memorize their subject. Finally, I hope I will feel more comfortable to stay here with them for this semester. I hope they will share their interest with me and accept me as their friends. And, also I hope my two roommates; ‘Kak Aein’ and ‘Kak Jiha’ will graduate next semester. That’s all about my roommates.

No comments: