Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Being a Senior

First of all, when we are in university life, we will have an experience become a senior. So, I also have this experience even I still a Part 3 student from banking course in UiTM, Segamat. I think as a senior I hope I will treat a junior as my friends. I will not angry with them because they are still new in here. I hope I will try to help them especially in education. Not only that, I also like to share my experience as a student and not try to bully them because this will not show our attitude as a university student. All my senior had treat me nicely and they also sacrifice their time to teach me about studies. And also, as a senior I think I also had many experience to share with them. And, I would like to give a moral support to them to do all the best for their studies and make their think about the future especially for their family. I hope they will enjoy their university life nicely and try to have many experience. Lastly, I hope they will not be shy to talk to senior and become one of their friends.

No comments: