Saturday, October 3, 2009

My beloved classmates

Hey guys!!!nice to meet all of you, even still new be one of your classmates I glad to see all of you!!!.



So, i would like to introduce all of you as my classmates for this semester, let me introduce the girls first...


1. Nurul Izzaty. She is a nice person. she always with sakinah. I think they are close. she staying at sector B hostel.





2. Nor Haslinasari. I call her Seri or Lina. she is a friendly and cute person. what I like about her is she always her gangs which are Liyana, Izzaty and Sakinah. Nice to meet you.





3. Nur Sakinah. She is also a nice person. she likes to give a smile to me. and, also she is good friends of Izzaty. I always see they together.


4. Liyana Atiqah. I called her Liyana. She is very talktive. She always helped me. what I like about her she like to help everyone in our class. She also like to ask the lecturer about the subject that she not understand.





5. Nor Hidayu. I called her Ayu. She is a nice person. She is very close to Izzati. She is staying at Sector B hostel. She is also like to smile.





6. Nor Izati. I called her Izzati. She is a nice person. She is very close to Ayu. She is staying same hostel with Ayu. She came from the same place with me. I also like to talk with her.





7. Fatimah. I called her Tim. She is very nice person. She is very close to me. She always helped me when I have a problem. What I like about her is she likes to laugh. She also a friendly person. And, I would like to say thank a lot Tim because you have give a lot of help to me.





8. Farawahida. I called her Fara. She is a nice person. I don't know so much about fara. I just know she came from Johor Bharu. And, she is very close to Amirah.





9. Siti Amirah. I called her Amirah. She had just tranferred from UiTm Kedah. What I like about her is she likes to smile. She is also very nice and friendly. She is very close with Fara.





For the boys, let me introduce all of you..







1. Jabbar. He lives in Tangkak. He stayed in Sempana Riau hostel. He is quiet person. I seldom talk to him. He always make our classmates to laugh at him.

2. Kocak. He lives in KL. He is very talktive to me because he is in the same speaking group with me. He is also a very nice person.

3. Hariz. I don't know about him because I still new. And, I seldom talk to him. I just know him from Tim.

4. Sabirin. I also don't about him because I still new in here. I even talk to him. Because he is very quiet person.

5. Adib. He lives in Selayang, Selangor. He is very close to Jabbar. I always met them together. He is staying same hostel with Jabbar. He always makes our class full with laugh because he likes to do free jokes.

6. Akmal. He lives in Johor Bharu. He is very nice person. He is very talktive to me. He is also very helpful. He likes about music especially in Nasyid. He is one of the nasyid group members in our UiTM, Johor.







No comments: